BR 100 PRO Features
- The device supports working with 3 actual detection systems (magneto scan – ionic search system – long-range detection system) and all these systems have been developed and supported by all modern technologies that enable the device to be a complete and integrated scientific detection method for all prospecting and exploration operations.
- Specialized for the detection of gold, treasures, minerals and underground voids.
- The high speed in locating the surrounding targets and verifying them with an accuracy of up to 99%, through the 3 actual detection systems in the device.
- The device supports 6 international languages: English – French – German – Spanish – Arabic – Turkish.
- The new BRF signal filtering system to filter the transmitting and receiving signals and avoiding any interference near the exploration site and focusing only on the real targets surrounding the place.
- The advantage of comprehensive discrimination between the detected metals / knowledge of the depths of the detected targets.
- This device is supported by B.U.M . automatic detection technology.
- GLY GUIDANCE LASER TECHNOLOGY.
- This device is equipped with the new Power max 55 sensor, which is small in size and effective in detect targets quickly with a high response speed.
- This system is equipped with a new sensor Power max pm 25, small in size and effective in detect targets from long distances with fast reception of the detected signal.
- AGC (New Technology) / An Invention of BR Systems.
- The device supports 6 international languages: English – French – German – Spanish – Arabic – Turkish.
- Perfectly new and modern mechanical design and suitable size (all device systems in one standard size bag).
- Ease of handling the device / The method of working and using this device has been prepared in line with the majority of prospectors.
- The device is provided with modern and smart interfaces and drivers with the ability to save settings. And showing the necessary alerts when needed, in addition to the electronic guidance support that appears in the form of messages on the device screen.
- The device was provided with a modern, high-definition color screen that is suitable for all day and night operating times.
- Standard time for charging and use This product supports quick charge / 3.5 hours charge / 20 hours use.
- The device supports vibration mode / device screen brightness control / device sounds level control.
- The device screen supports the time clock and can be set based on the region + showing the percentage of the battery and the charging signal.
- A smart and easy-to-handle control panel that contains the keys and buttons of the device.
- A hard plastic bag that is anti-dust and backed by reinforced sponge to keep the device.
Systems And Technical Specifications
Technical Specifications Of The Device
|Screen||4.3 inch display with a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels / 16.7 million colors / brightness of 400 cd|
|Battery capacity||7800 mAh|
|Battery working hours||20 continuous working hours|
|Battery charging hours||3.5 hours|
|Device charger specifications||USB charger with PD Type-C|
|Languages||English – French – German – Spanish – Turkish – Arabic|
|Bag dimensions||530mm x 400mm x 228mm|
|The total weight of the bag||approximately 5030 g|
|Weight when assembled||Main unit 830 gr Weight when assembled|
|The weight of the device when installed with the Power max 55 sensor||1.050 kg|
|Weight of the device when installed with sensor Powe max 25||1.000 kg|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +55°C|
|Storage temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
- BR Systems has been working for ten years to develop and update long-range detection systems and to reach the best and most effective technologies in discovering gold and treasures from long distances, through permanent experiments on the ground, so that its products are always at the forefront and most widely used among prospectors around the world.
- The horizontal sensing technology (Long Range Locator) in the BR100 Pro is based on scientific foundations and modern technologies that have been developed and designed by BR Systems recently, as it is characterized by high accuracy and efficiency in detecting potential targets in the surrounding area in a short time. This system chooses the type of target to be detected, and the device will automatically start directing you towards the target in the area until it reaches you to the target center immediately.
- This system is characterized by the speed of tracking targets from long distances of up to 1000 m, and this is done with high detect accuracy and 100% correct orientation.
- It works in all different types of terrain and on all types of soil, whether arid or wet.
(BRF) New frequency filter technique :
This device is equipped with a new technology to filter the transmitted and received signals to maintain an accurate and pure signal away from any interference caused by ground radiation emanating from the rocks and the natural mineral interference in the soil. The real targets in the area with great accuracy and away from any mineralization or radiation present in it, and this also enables the use of the device in all rugged areas and different terrain at all times.
Long range locator system features :
- The possibility of determining the type of target to be detected before starting the search and restricting other targets.
- An option (precious metals) has been added to the list of targets, and you can choose it when all the precious metals buried in the soil are detected at one time.
- This system is supported by B.U.M . automatic monitoring technology.
- The depth of the device reaches 30 m underground with the ability to specify the maximum depth to be reached.
- This system is equipped with the new Power max 25 sensor, which is compact and efficient to quickly detect targets with a high response.
- The maximum search range is 1000 circular meters with the ability to select on several levels.
- The system supports radar signals on the screen that show that the system is in use and running.
- The system supports audio technology accompanying the radar signals on the screen.
- The addition of the laser guidance technology GLY, which in turn shows the user the direction of the target and guides him until reaching the target center.
- The possibility of changing the frequency from -25 Hz to + 25 Hz and this technology is more useful for users who have worked on the device for a longer period.
- List of targets detected by the system: Targets: Gold – Raw Gold – Silver – Bronze – Copper – Aluminum – Iron – Lead – Tin – Mercury – Diamonds – Emeralds – Sapphire – Water – Voids and Caves – Precious Metals and Custom mode.
- The possibility of controlling the change of the maximum required depth from 1 m up to 30 m according to the user’s desire.
- The possibility of controlling the change of the front range of the detection from 100m up to 1000m based on the user’s desire.
- The ionic tracking system can only detect gold buried underground, without other metals, Through this system, golden treasures buried underground can be detected easier and faster
- You can find potential targets in the area by operating this system and walking with it for a short time until the device starts sending signals in the soil based on stimulating the ionic fields formed around the buried gold, and the interactive process begins between the signals sent from the device and issued by the buried gold metal until the device issues signals Sound alerts, in addition to moving indicators on the screen, indicating the discovery of a golden target in the area, and the user begins to walk with the device in the direction of the signal, and this signal increases as the device approaches the target until the target point is reached and standing on it.
Among the advantages of the long-range ion detection system :
- Ease of moving and walking in the device in all different lands, whether mountains, rugged rocky areas, or flat lands.
- This system is equipped with a new sensor Power max 25, which is small in size and effective to detect targets quickly and with high response.
- The possibility of working in this system in all different weather conditions and is not affected by the severity of wind or ground moisture.
- The possibility of using the device from inside the vehicle without the need to walk, and this requires a slow walking speed in the vehicle with the user holding the device with his hand outside the vehicle and directing it in several different directions.
- The appearance of visual signals on the screen of the device showing the user its distance and proximity to the target and increase as the device approaches the target and decrease in the other direction.
- Support with voice guidance technology until reaching the target.
- The maximum depth of this system is up to 20 meters above the ground.
- Front search area up to a maximum of 800 m circular (varies based on target size).
- The new BR 100 Pro is equipped with magneto scan technology to search for buried metals, caves and underground voids in a vertical way
- This system detects metal targets and caves that have caused a change in the natural magnetic body in the soil, through which this system can detect buried metals and artificial voids underground and determine it on the screen if the detected target is a buried metal or a void.
- This system is equipped with the new Power max 55 sensor, which is small in size and effective to quickly detect targets and has a high response.
- The magneto scan system is often used in narrow places or near indications of the presence of targets and is used to confirm the presence of the target and set the drilling point.
- When a specific target is identified and the prospector begins digging a hole of up to 2 square meters or more, it is preferable to use this system within the hole to walk with the target and seek displacement in the hole.
- This system helps to alert the user of approaching the target based on the indicators on the screen, which change up or down.
- The automatic ground calibration (AGC) with soil is an invention of BR Systems. The automatic balancing technology has been added to this system to accurately identify the device on the soil before starting the survey process. Calibration is done within seconds only, which helps the device to know the type of soil to be surveyed, and this results in moving signals away The device sent completely from all the radioactive signals emanating from the ground, especially from metallic rocks and other similar rocks or mineral dust in general.
|Maximum scanning depth||16 meters|
|Objectives||This system discovers gold and minerals + caves and underground voids|
|Discrimination feature||This system can distinguish between detected targets (metals or voids)|
|Audio alerts||This system supports audio alerts|
|Visible alerts on the screen||This system supports the feature of visual indicators|
|Vibration alert||This system supports vibrating alert|
|Ground balancing||This system supports the new AGC automatic balancing feature|
|Ground Sensor||Power Max 55|