- Identify chemical composition of liquids, which is sealed in bottle or can.
- Applications: Control access security of airport, train station, subway, gymnasium, important government office, boarder, and seaport and so on.
- Small size, high speed analysis, easy to operate.
- No radiation, harmless to people and test people
- Advanced technology: Ultra-wideband pulse microwave reflection method and thermal conductivity technology.
- Identify dangerous liquid: More than 30 sorts: Gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, isopropyl ether, petroleum ether, propionaldehyde, benzene, carbon disulfide, hexane, isopropanol, nitromethane, diethylamine, tris the trihalomethanes, ethylene glycol, xylene and other flammable, corrosive liquids
- Model: LDR 600
- Size: 216(L)*50(W)*79(H)mm
- Weight: 250g
- Alarm mode: Red LED alarm light & long beep
- Power on time: 1s
- Temperature of container: 5-35℃
- Storage temperature / humidity: -40℃ to 60℃ / 5% to 95% humidity
- Working temperature / humidity: 15℃ to 35℃ / 5% to 95% humidity
- Power Voltage/ frequency: AC180-240V(50/60Hz)
- Power consumption: 10W