- Streamlined and distinctive shape, small in size, light in weight and easy to use
- It has a slanted edge that allows you to detect in very narrow and rugged areas
- The mf-60 has an IP66 waterproof rating, where you can detect metals at a depth of up to 30 m underwater.
- The device is equipped with a 9-volt battery that allows you to use it for more than 90 continuous working hours
- The device contains sound and vibration alarms that interact with the size and proximity of the target.
- Light weight only 180 grams
- The ability to reset and calibrate with a quick response and with one click
- Fast and immediate results, no need for analysis, waiting or follow-up.
- System (ATS) automatic tuning with all types of terrain and rocky, mountainous, sandy and muddy soils.
- The device contains a flash LED light to work in poor or non-light conditions
- The advanced and accurate signal transmission and reception system (PI).
- The advanced microprocessor circuitry allows the MF 60 to operate with the highest possible sensitivity to metals
- This device is made of the best plastics, electronic components and circuits with international standards.
- Accuracy and high quality in manufacturing and performance.
- main unit
- Maternity belt at the waist
- Device connecting wire
- Battery protection cover
- Device bag
- User’s Manual
- warranty card
Systems and technical specifications
- Searching for lost items in the garden of the house
- Identify small pieces while searching for gold nuggets
- Determine the small pieces during excavation to avoid the loss of small pieces and cash
- The small size of the device helps in accessing search places that cannot be reached through another device.
- Target detection speed and finding small metals with high accuracy
- Searching in narrow interior areas such as walls and ceilings
- It acts as a pointer to locate metal pipes, channels, rebar, etc.
|Detection system:||PI pulse induction search system|
|Detection principle:||A pulse of current is sent and received, processed (repeatedly) through a coil in the search head to detect metal.|
|The operating frequency||18.2KHz|
|Alarm type:||Interactive audible, vibrating alarms|
|Power:||9 volt cell|
|Power consumption||The maximum consumption is 200mA|
|Battery working hours:||90 actual working hours|
|Specialized in detecting:||Metals of all kinds|
|Search distance:||Spot detection depends on the size of the target|
|Operating temperature:||From -15°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature:||From – 15 °C to 50 °C|
|Humidity:||It can be stored and operated at an average humidity level of 90%.|
|Weight:||Compound: 180 g|
|Dimensions:||24cm x 5cm|